It's official!

I finally took the plunge and have joined the world of blogging! For my first post I thought I'd start with you what I'm currently working on.

In one of my late night Instagram searches I came across a cute digital stamp store called Isabel Cristina Stamps. The stamp set that caught my eye was her ADORABLE little unicorn set (link below). I mean how CUTE are they?! I used my Prismacolor colored pencils to color these images. What do you think?



Please note that I was not sponsored to create this post, I just wanted to share my happy find as I strongly believe there is no such thing as owning TOO many unicorns stamps/images!

I'll keep my first post short and sweet but thank you for reading it and I plan to have something new to share with you every week! Until next time, I hope everyday is a Craftasmic Day!

Here is the link to the unicorn digi stamp set - Unicorns Digi Set

Comments

Don't forget to check out my Instagram for more projects!